Well, people. Mermaid in the college?
Eh eh eh, the mermaid is me! =D
Got a call during I'm asleep this morning ..Oops Allison was calling wor..
Telling me our college SSH 10 year anniversary event lack a model.
Therefore, i went modeling for this swiftly and fetch by Stephanie.
Then, thanks this girl-Stephanie let me to join in =)
She brought me go set my hair. Hair stylist said that my hair too smooth and not enough thick.
I like Lady Gaga's hair style. Trying to keep my hair become thicken.
Lolz! Lovely hair, i begging you grow up faster and thicken a bit. Heee =D
I do my make up myself. Smoky make up. Heng, done it a half hour.
Wearing a clothes designed by a student. Blue colour design something like mermaid in the ocean.
Luckily I'm still fit can get dressed on this. Weee...
Why i still look short? I got 168 or 169cm height geh lor!
Still got a fellow modeling along with me. She call Elizabeth. Nice name and sweet girl she was. xD
Walked around there let people captured and finished our modeling in half hour .
Sweat a lot because of Malaysia hot weather but i enjoyed.
So much the better, hoping and waiting the next chance to modeling in college again. =)
Thanks for people who help me and give me chance.
I need chance fulfill oneself as a model.
But I'll won't only waiting those chance drop to me through the sky.
I should staying to strive what i want. I hope so.
Is gonna have steamboat in Sky's house tomorrow.
Mummy coming on tomorrow and shopping with sister on friday.
GOOD NIGHT,PEOPLE.
No comments:
Post a Comment