December 9, 2009

poor


Daddy,your daughter was poor now. Huuu...went Sg Wang for changed sing dollar just now.
Walked around there finding for which money changing counter can change a satisfied money changing rate.
The rate changing only they selling now only 2.45 to 2.50. So little i can changed.
You know what, my lovely 500bucks were flying away in a short while.
That only the short while the India nehneh took my money. Kek sum ar...money money!=(
As Jiie said : "Money are not a problems, but the problem is i got no money! " Never think spend a lot of money on my Christmas trip. Daddy not yet sponsor some of my traveling fee. Luckily he said he'll sponsor me some if not i have to eat bread pass my day in this month. xD
Thanks,Daddy! I love u always.

Jiie took her lunch in Kim Gary before we hanging around there. I like peach tea lately but no peach tea provide. =(
Aiya Cincai lar then, lemon coke. Hang hang hanging and I bought a dress.
With flowery designed . Sexy for me,it is uncover half of back.
Hmm,Get it? Means the dress not such a normal uncover back's dress it's uncovered my back much.
So far i like it so much i like flower's dress. Might can get a white colour tube, a dark chocolate's belt to match it.
I tried it err...looks fat eh i wearing. What's problems? I'm i fat? But i thought is cutting problem lar. Still thinking do i need to do some sewing modify on it or not. Whatever lar,left it. I can't wait to wear it. Wear it go for Thailand sabai sabai. xD

Money money ! Want earn money.
Mcd with jiie,wenwen and zhiyee on Setapak Melati utama's mcd at the night.
Will meet Samsung boys and Canon boys tomorrow at Wangsa Maju.

No comments:

Post a Comment