SO...suddenly and secretly we
I'm wondering why i looks like Japanese in this picture, do you guys think so?
IT'S PARTY TIME!!
It was the first time i went Quattro but i knew it located in front KLCC before.Yet, it was only the third time i went clubbing after i came KL for my study.
UNBELIEVABLE?
I went Mos and Maison during last year november. Honestly, it was each club once time until now..
Alright, Im not a clubber. Hee =D
Mos is the most nicer i think.
Quattro was decorated with 4 seasons which is spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Fuyoh, i saw many white and hybrid foreigner yesterday night..not old man lar wei...youngster.
Oh my god, most of them are leng zaii....
Oh my god, tall enough I LIKE..looking nice I LIKE..
Once they smile to me such like killing me attracting me much..
Err, sounds like i very desire a guy?
NOPE!
Err,i smile back =) ..very interest to white youngster seriously xD
I means is i like to be friend with them, dance with them, exchange facebook then can capture pictures together that kind.Whatever they are dude or babe, they got the same things nice and friendly. How good..hehe
In love with white can be possible for me too, I told this to my daddy during i 17 years old.
Okay, i think too far liaw.
ENOUGH...continue...
We went back around 1.30pm so early huh? Cause Ying drunk.
She walked like snake on the road..Aiz, She don't take any alcohol as well. Cause a little bit also cause she drunk.
Anyway, i enjoyed. NEXT PARTY WILL BE AT POPPY, AFTER NEW YEAR...=D
I'm gonna to back Alor Star this Wednesday.



No comments:
Post a Comment