Who do really love me and care me?
I suffering of something today. I cried today. I felt so tired for all the things.
I miss him badly. My mind appearance all of him. Why and why and why?
I living well in my life and i forgot you well during this period but all the things would lay down when i met you. Our memories came back to me. How sweet when we loving each other and together. Your eyes, your smile, your good and your everything.
2 years...2 years...finally 2 years gone and everything changing and you and me also. When we staying together I'm only 15 years old and you're 18. Yet, I'm a girl 19 years old and you 22 now.
4 years before and after 4 years.
Do we still can couple back? You do love me and care me again?
Why don't you reply me message? why don't you pick up my call?
我是真的受伤了
The period you broke up with me, you left me alone. Let me facing all the truth and facts. I'm alright now. Okay, i thanks you. You're the person who hurt me so much and to let me become so independent as im having now. I never blame on you all about this. Just because you're a person who i do really love you and appreciate so much and deep before. You know im alone is ALONE.
I'm a girl,
I need protection,
I need care,
I need a shoulder when i crying,
I need a hug when i tired enough.
I weak but I've to standing alone fight alone too.
I built up a building to protect my heart very well in this period. I act as nothing i act well but im so naive to torturing myself all the times. I'd work and tried hard to changed myself. Finally i successful, everyone are praising me getting mature and pretty. But your eyes never and not willing stop on my charming.
We didn't talk to each other even you're just opposite to me. In my heart have million expectation, i expecting one day we can talk as usual friend. I have million expectation and can't wait the days coming but you ever know. Why you're treating me so cruel?
Could you stop hurting me and be friend with me?
Should i bet once time and ask a chance for you to letting me love you once more time?
Never try never know. Some of my friends telling me nothing is impossible and some of my friends telling me just let it be and looking forward.
Maybe maybe and maybe. ILLUSION. I gave myself a lot of maybe.
Maybe you still love and miss me now but you ever open your mouth to let me know?
Maybe you don't love me anymore and hate me?
Maybe you'd forgot all the memories we having before?
Maybe i can get back your heart easily?
People telling me what I'm here doing is only cheating myself from the facts. And why i still sleeping in the lies and i don't rather to awake all of this?
When you're gone, I miss you.
maybe i should bet 1 time for myself or open my heart letting a true man to love me but not you.
maybe i should bet 1 time for myself or open my heart letting a true man to love me but not you.
No comments:
Post a Comment