February 12, 2010

chinese new year eve

Chinese new year eve today. Yesterday went movie with Yik them. Still meet some friends there.
Way han, Khai Jing and Rei.
Only chinese new year just can meet a lot of friends that never meet for long time.
Some of them become more lengzai more lenglui some of them become thin or fat.
ME? First impression : FAT and my hair getting longer no more short bob hair!

2am finished and 5am i just back home.
Why? They bought 3 bottles wine and went somewhere sembang again.
I woke up on noon today.
Mum cook a lot of food but i not interest at all. Seem lack of water and not feelings well.
My eyes very dry.
New year new goal....
Happy Chinese New Year

I don't have have new year mood even today already is new year eve.
The new year without ah ma. =(

I LIKE MY PARENTS MORE THAN MORE. THEY KNEW IM GETTING BIGGER AND GIVE ME MORE FREEDOM THAT UNLIKE BEFORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment