February 3, 2010

my first week was there

Sorry,i had neglected my blog for a long time since i was back to Alor Star.
I'm lazy to update it. =P
So i updated once in a post.

1. Outing with high school bestie


I went Sentosa Plaza fixed my purple lappy. It got a virus call auto-run and causes my lappy cannot work as normal and take a lot of times to on and off it.
Very pissed off about it and brought it to format.
My heart pain actually cause I heart my lappy a lot.
Jeff and Dizon came picked me up there. This is the first time i met Jeff after he came back from US.
So happy huh, guess what..he bought a shirt "I LOVE SAN FRANSISCO" .
He said he want to Xantana for dinner. I ordered chicken chop.
OH MY GOD, oily food again for me only a chicken chop made me kinda full.
Night mare having a night life: Ann and Min joined us we went to Flamingo eventually.

 






2. Cookies for chinese new year


Err, this is a stupid face without make up. I knew its like a aunty look.  =(

Cookies for chinese new year is what my family would do in every year and never miss it before.
Homemade always different..
Weee...im proud because i knew make cookies and bake cake even im not professional  enough  =p

Teng teng!! Pineapple tarts...it is a very waste time to made it!

New style peanut cookies...nice? heee
Oat cookies and yellow flower cookies had done too but i no capture photo on it.
Spent 1 day to made and bake a type of cookies. Therefore, 4 types we done has spent 4 days.
Enjoyed!!


3. Movie with my lil sister - yvonne


Watched the spy next door with a children.
Yea...we got 12 years distance on our age. Imma 19 years old this year, she is only 7 years old.
I studying in college, she only studying in secondary school.
I LOVE HER. And we looks alike. Whats different is she having a natural wavy hair and i don't have.
I never been cinema when i was only i children.
I still bought pop corn and beverage for her. Narh, im a good sister. =)


4. Tried hard to cut down my tummy fat

aiz,i eat less and i exercise hard.
Please give me cut down my tummy fat..please please please.
I want to wear tight clothing on my body. VERY VERY...

No comments:

Post a Comment