Im free now...yet, im a professional dreamer...dreaming around...
Shanghai and Singapore night view I'd watch before...and
HongKong!!!
I like this busy city so much...but i won't go there now even i have enough money also. Who are my friends maybe they will know this. Heee..=P
I always mentioned HK is a city that i want go with my boyfriend.
Winter time better. I can wear those winter wear that i can't wear in Malaysia. =P
Try to imagine:
Your lover and you holding each other walking around hongkong bay side and viewing night view. Hold your lover tight, says:"Dear, I'll bring you travel to anywhere that you want to go,i love you... " Give your lover a big hug. Warm...
Else, Disneyland...as a couple of lover of course cannot miss any chances capture pictures with Mickey and Minnie. Some more, im Minnie mouse's fans! Surely, i want to captured a lot. Can spend time in a wonderland with your lover with smile.
Whatever where your lover bring you to travel. Once you travel to anywhere with a person that you love is the most happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment