May 13, 2010

My kampong shooting

Photo shooting by Jeff Chong.
Theme :  natural view
Venue : Kota Sarang Semut, Alor Star, Kedah.
Date : 9-5-2010

My kampong was pretty right? YES,OF COURSE!!
I was born in a Pretty town-Alor Star,Kedah. In a little kampong call as 莫家村 doing paddies field business.Yet,My chinese surname was Moh. There was a kampong almost all with surname Moh. Can see that how my family big as? Many many relatives still staying there.
yea~ my granny's house was there. But I had moved out from granny house since im seven years old .
Memories keep recalling me..oh my childhood!
Imma a active child from small until now and forever. I ran around paddies field nearby my granny's house. Ah Gong very sayang me,he drove his put put car brought me to kindergarden. Bought me a nanonano candy everyday. A lot...a lot memories recalling back...
It's memorable shooting for me because there was the place that i grew up.








No comments:

Post a Comment