Teehee, I'm having green tea latté at Lcct airport Starbucks right now. =)
I didn't apply any cosmetics after facing mirror few minutes before go out, just shown my natural beauty at last. Again the same thing, my black eyes was getting serious. That's hard to eliminate it, does anyone else have anything to share me? I'm trying to make adjustment on my life styles right sleep and healthy diet!.. Aww, that's really a bit hard for me cause I lost my motivation always and easily. =(
I had confused what to order during I'm scanning menu. Guess who was in my mind after ordered? Yee chien.
Who was my friend studying in Singapore currently. She likes green tea so much somemore always have green tea beverage in Starbucks. Babe, all the best for your exam. We gonna to have sweet talks after your exam.
Turn back to my topic--Green tea latté.
Could you picture out how nice is it through this picture?
Green tea powder on top yet matched with thick latte was enough.
So, this is my first tried of this drink. I usually enjoyed try different drinks in Starbucks during every visit. Nice one! Highly recommend to people who don't like heavy coffee and you might have a cup of green tea latte in Starbucks. =D
I preferred Starbucks more than The Coffee Bean. Then, Dome and San Fransisco I haven't got chance to try. Any volunteer to treat? =P
Got my boarding pass from self-check in machine. My flight go back to Alor Star on 8.30pm and arrive on 9.35pm.
See ya babe and dude. =DI can't wait for meet my family, miss them so much! And I have a lot of things wish to do during this semester break. I would be back KL on 23th.
People, do have your great HOLIDAY since Hari Raya getting nearer too.
No comments:
Post a Comment