Aww, accessed to the blank page of the blog and I was started staring the blank page. So sad I don't know what to blogging. Well, I'm in a holiday mode and that is boring one. =(
Meanwhile, I thoughts a lot and alone. Think of academics, careers, love, family and friend.
Just realized everything never be so perfect. That is a truth you would get and lost. Lost something while you got something. Example, you revision until very late every night and you got a great results in your exam. You got a good results and opposite you lost your healthy.
As we known a woman peak age is start on 20 to 30years old. Such much things I wanna do on my future but there wasn't much time to waste anymore, should use my time optimum as well. So I can't bring myself to regret the decision I made. To achieve my dream so I've to plan and figure out for my future, I hope you guys too. =D
Don't you did some planning for yourself? Hey people, planning or better than last minutes decision. =D But everything never be so perfectly, I didn't expect much. Just following my plan goes on step by step, it shouldn't have big problem I guess. There always another path go through your dream. Let us go together! That's exactly what I thought..career woman, Weee...
No comments:
Post a Comment