Firstly, have to says Thanks to Babe Xiao Xuan introduced me this jobs. Appreciated with love ❤.
I know because of my fat body and used to be jobless always. Arh! I wanted 34 25 35 badly!
Well, this is a outstation jobs. Hmm, location is my hometown- ALOR STAR xD
How does you think smoky eyes make up with wavy hair? Sexy? Gorgeous? Sweet? Cute?
I wish I could be gorgeous one always. =P
Aww, so in ❤ with this picture. Do you? =)
Actually ours uniform supposed to be short pants as bottom due to event located at somewhere many malay so changes it to long one.
I have Babe Prisca, Charlotte Aiwa and Iceky working with me. Spent my every day and night with Prisca and yea both of us stayed in a same hotel room.
Siting on driver seat of newest altis 2.0..weehoo
Thanks Babe Prisca took this.
She is babe Prisca. She damn sexy one always make people nose bleeding. =P
Having lunch with her during break.
Her name is Iceky. A girl kind of silent type without much saying by word. =D
Babe Charlotte Aiwa and Iceky.
The time we finish working at night. The man behind us is Kevin, working at advertising side in this event.
Ours first night stayed at old 2 stars hotel (yark) and next few days was better changed another new and 4 or 5 stars hotel. At least better services and environment.
And yea ours hotel nearby somewhere like food street and of course I guide my working babe go jalan-jalan cari makan. =P
At the same time, I also brought my working babe dinner with my family. The feelings can meet and dining with my dearest family member always hard describe. I heart ❤ them.
Deng deng...Look at her hair. Her wavy looks like? Nice? She willing become my"white mouse" hair stylish by Stella LOL
They get ready and wait for me bring them to food street eat supper.
View from my hotel room. A lovely town without much modern and tall building but that is warmest town for me- Alor Star.
No comments:
Post a Comment