Oops, is lil bit late to updated here about my class trip.
Here we're, a trip to Genting Highlands with my previous classmates. Saying Hi to First world Hotel lobby. I simply put on make up and the purple shirt credits to my sister that was not belongs to me. Thanks kiiu =)
All girls in this trip 7 sexy chicks here. =P
Weehuu, after checked-in of course should be Theme park session! Guess what? I was keep urged them buy ticket asap I can't wait for all games =D
B4 style..nah =D The one with black colour rubber ban is my hand.
Got ours ticket..Okay, ready and go!
I knew my hair was kinda messy but I enjoy the cold wind come and come to me. =D
Having steamboat session around evening at First world Plaza. Maybe I had diet these day and I couldn't eat much only a lil portion.
See, that is 2 in 1 can steamboat and grill. =D
The sotong with thai sauce under proses was mine.
Group photo from my table.
Another table.
Of course I won't forget my previous trainer when I work in Genting casino. Hence, I met him at somewhere at Genting hotel coffee shop. Stella You getting mature and pretty, Mr. Sangar told me. Aww, thanks sir. Anyway, he is a good teacher for me. =)
At last , I played this around 8pm. There was nobody que up there.
Have a night walk after ours dinner. I likes this photo the most. =)
Thanks you for leading us in previous 4 semester. Appreciated with love.
He is my classrep during cpr.
See what we do in theme park? There were only us around inside. And we did a lot funny things. xD
Lonely side, where are you my man? Please come and protect me. I need you.
Went back hotel around 10something.
Ours plan is tea at Starbucks midnight but at last we don't. Starbucks First world hotel was crowded. I was wondering aren't they really drinking something or they just place theirs seat over there because First world hotel lobby no seats for them?
Lepak-ing around Genting. Could you see that? My face was exhausted and sleepy.
Thanks who snap this for me, my legs looks nice! =P
Illegally gamble gang inside hotel room.
Went back KL on next day noon, all of us were freaking exhausted. I felt so happy can have a good trip wih them.
Forever B4!
No comments:
Post a Comment