October 21, 2010

Task coming 1 by 1

Oh my god! Can't believe that Is week 4 now , people. =( 
All assignments had been assigned by lecturers and tutor. There were 5 subjects killing now which are Tamadun Islam, Introduction to drama, Mass media and society, public relation, english communication.

Sometimes I felt hate and sometimes I felt don't but I know I shouldn't laziness anymore. Anyhow, a little pressure to motivates myself to do better. 

And I had paid for this semester fee through e-banking today. Here to suggest people who lazy or dislike line up at bank utilize this services. Don't worry that is safe one, before you did your payment through e-banking there is a automatically system send a message which included a pin number to your mobile phone. Key in that pin number in your bill on website and confirm amount of payment. Done! That is so easy steps. =P

Too much emphasis on perfect stresses one up. Having little flaw is actually most perfect and you can't expect life to be smooth going all the time. A little defect or setback motivates you to do better tomorrow.

Smile to life, ♥ your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment