November 24, 2010

Occupied

Perhaps, I'm busy in these days and maybe it's a continuous tense means that still the ways going on. After January final exam I only can unlade this suck life?
I're really sick and tired of it.Tears-ing ='(
BUSY! is the only word I can say now. Arg, Up and down life is tough enough. Moreover, I cannot rest longer, sleep longer, yamcha and etc. Once class dismiss I hate class end at 5pm freaking tired time! and I'll be the one quicken my walk steps faster and rush to home. No doubt, HOME is the best place for me! Yay, I likes my bed and pillow. =P
Stress is the  one always plus surely appeared in my mind recently. Assignments getting difficult and complicated 1 by 1 compared with previous. NO choices, is still being kind of forced to do. The last assignment dragged until week eleven. OMG, why don't just let us submit earlier? Wondering. Somemore, drama assignment was a big challenge for us. Even tough we had try ours best make it perfect but still that lecturer like to Blah Blah Blah Herm, annoyed. @.@
Thus, my life all had been occupied by busy. I getting lost in my life.. Thinking in positively, maybe busy is a good thing? Training us push ourselves go further? Where is my limits...unknowable I guess.
I know I shouldn't give up and should learn to let go, take as a process which practice make perfect..Hmm!

I've so many things have to complete but..
There is always too much things, but too little times. And dilemma!

A very short update here, good night fellow! =)
Would be working this weekend with Dear Wen, hoping that is a easy jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment