February 2, 2011

Wohoo, Playboy Rabbit Year

  
Found the Rabbit Miss Stella in my working album suddenly Muahaha
Hmm, anyway that's nothing related to Chinese New Year such as angpow and etc but is Rabbit Year.

G-O-N-G X-I F-A C-A-I !
Had to says B-Y-E to Tiger year and steps into Rabbit year.
Wish everyone can have a great and fabulous Rabbit year ahead.
Fortunes, Healthy, Careers, Studies, Loves, stay A-L-L W-E-L-L. Huat ar....=D

Must spend some times achieve all my goals this year as well. Oh I wanna I wanna slimmer! Oh I wanna I wanna sexiest1 Err, still good academics, mustn't score all A but few A and no failed are enough for me. To become a elegant, sexy, smart and knowledgeable lady killing boys. Muahahaha! 

My reunion dinner yesterday night not considered as "Reunion". I went cinema take movie ticket with fatty Alicia sista and I saw my parents were eating when I returned to home. This is not a reunion dinner, Okay? Reunion dinner is all family members sit and eat together. Well, dad and mum I please don't make it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment