March 27, 2011

Fashion Freeze modeling + Ying's pre Bdae

Am I looks nice with this outfits? Not bad! Leopard fit dress and white top tagged with dark brown belt is enough.

Spot Stella Elle. Daryll Tan . Christina Guan on The Star newspaper photo frame.

My jobs ended on 6pm at Fahrenheit 88 and rushed to KLCC Chili's Grill & Bar booking a table for her pre bdae celebration, my closer classmate for now. Oh no, its full house but I in the line waited for 1 hours. A random surprised!

 Hey girl, you seriously looks like a hamster. Does hamster chewing corn? Idk, you want to tell me?



Nom nom~Yummy Yummy! Mine Monterey chicken marinated, grilled chicken breast with BBQ sauce,cheese and diced tomatoes. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy and seasonal veggies. One important that I must mention is Mash potatoes! Damn nice one.
 
See, she trying to acts as a mouse?

Hers Country fried chicken crisper. Chicken breast hand-battered & fried. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy, sweet corn on the cob and garlic toast.
A simple dinner but I knew you're happy and appreciated what I had done for you. Have a blast one, may your dream blossom always, smile filled through your life.