September 15, 2011

Superwoman diary

I'm 20 now. The period of girls should be involved with their boyfriend and studies in their life. I'm not, I having my studies and part time event jobs. Yeah, for sure I'm happy with these yet I'm not satisfied. I got good in everything (studies, event jobs, family and friends) but the only exception : boyfriend. Don't know why should I pretended like a superwoman by the way keep myself busy and busier with tight scheduling. I would tell people I'm okay and I can while I'm already couldn't and not okay, what for? I'm independent, I won't easily give up =)

People judge by cover and they don't even browse content of your book, get what my hidden meaning?
No one know how depressed I had when there no one stay beside concern about me anytime anyhow. Its very simple, action from boyfriend a bear and tight hug always enough to support me rather than spoken words. My body were not enough antibiotics, I used to be get ill every month. How much I wish boyfriend hold my hand then consult doctor all the time. Accompany me eat patient's food together, make me a hot milk when I'm sick even better. I knew I'm not lonely because I've a wide connection area among society in KL, cousins, classmates, workmates etc. 
Different between friend and lover, friend cure life loneliness and lover cure heart loneliness.
Well, I had a superwoman cover but I'm just a ordinary girl need care, concerns, loves from boyfriend. 

I doubt on myself whether am I not enough for them, I think I'm not! No harm to spoke confidently, I will be a good girlfriend and if I'm not for him then I going try be the perfect one. Getting many complicated relationships in this social, even my friend they involved so. For me, at least must have proper understanding between each others. Relationships without proper understanding, always easy come easy go! I will treat you like a prince of course you must treat me as a princess. Don't keep me promises that you couldn't make it real.
You gotta know I like dark purple colour, I like char siew pau, I like soya, I like curry prawn, I like green tea snacks, I like honeydew. 

I've a dream in my heart for so long,travel with my boyfriend to Hongkong. Visit Hongkong Disneyland and hugging each other when we were looking Hongkong at pretty night view. Hopefully it wouldn't be a dream anymore.
Don't speak too much sweet words to me, real actions even better ways! You love me, you show me some actions. You don't love me, please you fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment