January 1, 2010

01-01-2010

Steamboat with housemates and my dearest roommate in house Wenwen yesterday night.
Im was being a pig for a long long time. I always over sleep these days.
Alarm really not a good tools to wake me up even a person come to wake me up also.
 
Come back my topic!
My first day in 2010 nothing special. But i quite enjoy it.
Woke up on noon and done my gym in my room as usual about half hours.
Wish to cut down my tummy fat in this month.Coca-cola please come back to me...
I has try hard to do exercise so please give me some transparently results. =)

Days by days, FINAL EXAM getting near and nearer. I have 3 papers to sit for exam. Thanks god!
And good luck to me and people who sit for exam also. Get A in the exam no more fail.

Gonna to says happy birthday to my dear Dizon later 12am.
Bye and good night, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment