January 4, 2010

dragon-i with Teng


Have no a well sleep yesterday night just because of a cup of milk tea on evening.
I don't expect it effect and annoy me much. Only milk tea wor not coffee also. Whole night woke up and sleep repeat this many times and when i asleep and my alarm was ringing  =(

I will be back my hometown Alor Star tomorrow. Stay there around 2 weeks study for exam lar. Come back KL on 17th sit for my exam papers on 19th,21th and 23th. After 23th is my time! Wahhaha...semester break what i has expect for long time.
Stay KL 4days long to play and i will be flight back to Alor Star from KL on 27th to start my holidays.




Oops, What happen har? My hair looks so gold? My face looks so cham just because of lack of sleep yesterday night! Grrr...

Went to Pavilion has my meals with Teng today. Went Dragon-i eat mee and yak shanghai xiu long bao... Hmm, xiu long bao that i ate in Shanghai's more nicer because more juicy. Heee =D
Of course lar, Shanghai is original recipe and  kungfu! Hmm, Dragon-i i give 7 over 10 marks. And went sg wang find my things. And back Setapak PV 5 my condo again...

I bought a dress just now. 1 piece long dress with flowers.
What i has always saw is that kind more mature and their flowers design not very well, was finding for long time finally i found it. I knew that is not everyone can wear it especially for short person. Wee, very confidence it will be very nice when it dress on my body.
Today people complained me about my tummy fat and my waist so big or what. Okay,fine...I'm ok now and i has calm down already. People let me tell you, your criticism is my motivation. I will slim down! I will keep doing exercise more and more. I won't let people complaint me that i getting fat or what. What i want is people praise me slim down.Oh yea, I WANT SLIM DOWN !

No comments:

Post a Comment