January 10, 2010

Ah po's funeral

I got a bad news when i reached Alor Star. My sister called for me and telling me ah po has passed away.
I got shocked! I thought once i reach im gonna to call mum fetch me go visit her. But now..she has went to heaven and rest in peace already. If she did not got a motor crush i think she still alive very well. She got a motor crush ,sent in hospital and and done an operation on her hand. After that her condition still okay. After a few days of operation, doctor checked and advices she could back and rest at home. But maybe she is suffering of pain and she passed away at home 2 days after she went back from hospital.

This grandma actually has no kinship with me. Err, let mii do an explain.
My grandpa own 2 wifes, elder wife is my real grandma means my dad's mummy lar and young wife is this grandma lar. Normally, I call my real grandma as ah ma, and i call second grandma as ah po.
I still remember very well  she always use bicycle carry me when i small. Even she is not my dad's mummy but my family still take care her a lot especially my daddy. After her funeral my aunts and my dad was discuss about those property. I seeing them discuss about it i felt that complicated lar. Money hurting people. =(

Things can happen in very sudden,so please appreciate people who around you.
Love them and treat them better and better as you can.

Reached kl on yesterday night about 3am something and i gonna to rush my revision. I has briefly and memorize some of fahzam's notes. My time is limited! 9days!

No comments:

Post a Comment