Sometimes i ask myself that is for why and what? I thought back then why i select with this?
Err, my point is focus on study. Don't worry, I'm not emo lar!
Just feeling stress want to share here. Okay, let me continue.
Apart from study, i can succeed to my dad's business
And yet, what i strive for? It'll for my dream. =)
I don't know what to do after im graduate, air-stewardess or pr or maybe other field.
Careerism.
Just want to be a career woman in my future.
For one thing, people always saying woman desire 5C. CASH . CREDIT . CARD . CAR . CONDO . CARAT
True! Don't you want a wealthy life? Sure! I bet your answer also is yessie.
More and more of female socialistic in our social.
what we call INDEPENDENT. *clap hand* and cheer for female!
What im doing is struggle for my first C. Nanana, certificate! This may guide me to work afterwards.
Once i work i can bring other C along with me. CASH . CREDIT CARD . Err CARAT too expensive then use diamond as replacement lar. No BMW CAR also never mind Toyota also ngam.
Then, I want Gucci Burberry Coach. *winks*
As long as you strive and struggle for what you want through your hard ways and the end you get over.
Wow,surely is GREAT.
No such free lunch in this world, only you can struggle for what you want.
Examm! Im stress now! Arhhh!!! But no choices.
Finish my rubbish nonsense talk, is time to move and work hard for my revision.
Yea,im a pr's student...
No comments:
Post a Comment