SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME!
I no sleep whole night and stayed in living room facing my purple lappy and notes until morning.
Stress? Err,not sure but may be. I don't felt sleepy whole night.
Took my bath and ate my lunch around noon. Nothing can do other than study Soooo felt like very free and boring. Found something to do..
Tang tang!! *winks*
I cooked this for myself.
I started sleepy and felt my eyes very dry after this. Like,Eyeballs gonna to drop out!Saw a message on my phone when i woke up. "De'viens model search".
Someone need models and she contact me. At the last my answer is i can't go. Audition on 17th (a lil bit rush) Hit 1 and Hit 2 will be on 30th and February 7th.
Im enjoying my semester break during that times. So i rejected.
Actually i hopes to go but timing problems lar.
I told her find me again on their upcoming next events. =)
I have a plan. I wish to go Thailand Bucket or Krabi on coming summer with my Dean Dean. BEACH BEACH BEACH...woHoo!! Can't wait jor..
I still got a few found fat meat on my tummy!
First thing i have to keep my tummy slim slim and then i just can wear bikini nicely.
Keep going on lar stella exercise exercise DON'T LAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment