Readers,my days after exam nothing special. I don't think i rest well in this a few days too. Still a beautiful nightmare. Lolz.
Meet my dear min at Sg wang on friday. Sleep late and woke up late..guess what? 3PM! This is my first recorded here i can sleep until so late. My tummy was ki li ku lu like hell. When I step in Sg wang...wow,felt so great and walked faster to get my food. Try to think, i didn't take my dinner and the next days i don't take my breakfast and lunch...can imagine how hungry im?
Lolz. I ordered cheese bake rice. I wondering why i order it, i don't know. Sorry my dear tummy, i knew cheese is fat to you. If I says that this is only the second time i eat cheese bake rice at Kim Gary. Don't you believe?
Min's dad having some healthy problem now. She was upset.
Min, what i want to say is anything unhappy happen i will be the one always beside you. I borrow my shoulder for you anytime.
Free lance agencies recently. An agent told me Martell held a event at Genting Highlands and very good pay for modeling. An agent told me Pitbull gonna to open a concert in Malaysia and have an modeling jobs too. Well! Mama-ma-money almost fly in my wallet and it fly away again. Shit.
Actually my economic now quite ok.I means still have money to spend but then can earn extra money. Sure,i do. But if the jobs have to wear over sexy sure i won't do. My daddy give me very enough pocket money each month. Money are not needed have to wear short short work as tequila muii in the club!
Bikini shooting yesterday with Jen and Jeff. Err,still another photographer...i forgot his name. Sorry ya. I think is soon siew or soon chew something like that.
Guess where the venue..hiak hiak..my condo swimming pool-pv5. Started around 4pm and end around 7pm.
I wore top only and the bottom is my own short pants. I don't wanna wear bikini suit bottom. I will get kill by Mr.Moh and Ms. Chan. Kek sum about my body, im not slim enough. I need some times to keep back coke bottles.
I can get what they want, they want sexy. And im trying to let myself be that naturally posing and face emotions.
My thought, sexy is depends on personal and not clothing. Wishing come out with niceee pictures.
I learned a lot today. I wanna photo shooting more and more.
Date me out for shooting, people!








No comments:
Post a Comment