Here was Starbucks coffee bean in airport.
Was midnight 3.15am now.
My flight check-in time is 5.15am but i reached airport around 10pm.
Err, means i came earlier.
I did a wrong booking, thought want to book evening flight but i book a morning flight.
But i won't regret at all.
The feelings so great! I prefer my journey alone most the time.
I packed my luggage go out from my hostel Melati Utama.
Took LRT went to KL central and go airport by skybus.
Yet,my journey was started.
Mood was relax and look at the outside view from skybus.
Pass by a place,was wondering why this place full of lighting and such a nice bridge over here...it is Cyber Jaya. Wow,what amazing view!
I ♥ night view.
A bit tired and i took a nap on the bus.
When i opened my eyes and here was LCCT airport.
I walked and walk to Starbucks.
Put down my luggage and laptop.
Ordered my hot coffee latte with big size. Its taste good and costs me few bucks only.
I do enjoy my night with this.
So relax with nice environment which are musics, comfortable sofa, friendly waiters and waitress and the first important is niceee coffee. I just want to try how and what is the feelings that spend whole night long in the airport.
And now i wanna says, it is quite enjoyable.
Would like to do this again in my future.
Maybe somebody think that im crazy. Lolz
Depart from KL 7.15am
Arrived to Alor Star 8.35am
Home, im coming back very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment