May 1, 2010

Smiling to someone who hurts you!

Something happened yesterday night. Ask me if you wanna know more. I was upset and i cried. But then i won't give up! I will prove that one day.
I had cut down some fat after chinese new year. Wee, 2kg. Im 52kg during Chinese new year and now only 49kg near to 50kg. Starting workout harder everyday which was unlike simple as before. My limits not yet over i still can go for more. I could sit-up 200 times a day now.Wishing i can see my results soon. Not only that and still jogging.
Yea,i knew my body structure not good as other models. But i wanna mention is im not a professional model. Its okay with anyone wanna to make a complaint may be they just unlike me or jealous me. I don't care. As my dear Wen said just ignored them!
Somehow,i will prove it! I can have very good body structure some day. Just, i need some times. I can do it well.
Smiling to someone who hurts you.

Workout 3 months to get this...
My target is her body structure- Lee Hyori
I like her recently.
Pretty Sexy Slim Charming

No comments:

Post a Comment