Gathering with primary school dude and babe yesterday at Old Town...and 1 cup of milk tea caused me couldn't sleep for whole night long. =( I knew that i had sensitive to coffee...but not really know that tea too. Oh my god, is any tea! Whatever black tea,milk tea,green tea...! Lolz...so, please Ms. Stella Elle don't take coffee or tea during night again as well!
I had lying on bed for few hours but still can't sleep well. However i had tried listen some musics and count little sheep-i learned this from drama xD... by the way, what to do?
And i started to think. Imma a pro dreamer..winks** =D
I like to think a lot..did some planning..wanna hip hop and sexy dance with my fellow on coming semester. I miss Crystal so much my sexy babe so bad. Do you, babe?
Then keep fit! College for gym 2 or 3 times once week. Wanted and desired for a coke bottles for so long. Must able to exercise as much as i can as well to keeping fit. I can see my results. I believe how many efforts i had put and how many values i can get back.
Then i wanna do some part time jobs next semester. Earn $$ as well. Use to pamper our-self,shopping shopping! $$$ come come come to meee!!
Yea, this holidays very meaningless because it take too longer. Like a stupid do nothing in da house everyday. Awake -> eat -> exercise -> sleep...Alor star freaking hot like fire burning. Cs told me around 32 to 40degree. What the fxxk? Damn terrible!
Had a nice chat with Dear Wen this noon. I do miss you so much. Miss the time we can chat for so long in da house. So nice. We chat about love this noon. Yea, she said we came KL for our studies almost 1 year but then still single. I always tell to others "single all the best", yes..exactly but sometimes quite pity lar! You can do whatever you like if you're single. But in a relationships doesn't means that no freedom at all lar.
Yet, is timing problem. My prince haven't appear in my life and im here patiently waiting for him to love me and care me. Lolz...
What in my plan now is do well in my studies.
Finished my rubbish talk,bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment