April 20, 2010

Fundamental of advertising..exam

Morning paper today,damn... this stupid subject officially off!
Everyone are crazy about this stupid subjects,tips a lot then study a lot and then have to memorize a lot.
I'd done 2 subjects relaxingly but then turn to this, I could says: "drag me to the hell"
Miss Stella Elle got NO choices...burnt the midnight oil study..Coffee coffee wake up my mind mind mind mind! Yesterday...I study whole night and i felt nervous and full of worries. I can't concentrated well and i keep do nothing...I don't expect i can't get a very well grade in this subject.
Guan yin ma, i want pass as well. Please bo bi me...
Went into the exam hall,choose a seat with number 5. Believed that it is my lucky number.

LUCKY LUCKY YA-MA-MA-MIA
Thanks god! I could answer the question but my explanation not wrong enough...may be can't get full marks for each i'd answered!
WHATEVER LAR...1 MORE TO GO on this Thursday
Take a nap on noon and went for pool and dinner at night...
My tummy damn full! Hungry then very hungry, full then very super full! Luckily,I don't do that often. I means force myself to eat a lot even my tummy already full. Else, i might meet doctor check my stomach always.

My dear Wen started working in the pool sanctuary. Actually im heart paining about this. Cause she have to work start from 7pm to midnight 4 to 5am. She have to sleep late.
Wen, manage your time to rest enough ya. Don't get too tired..must take good care ya... If possible then next semester i work as part time there with you. Okay?

Sleep around 4 to 5 am recently, lips started reddish now..I can felt my body hot but not fever. Signals signals...gonna to sick soon. Take care, Stella!

The days after exam...I'm alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment