April 13, 2010

Great feelings..exam

Great! The feel was so great now...
I able answer all the questions well in the exam. If no any mistaken i might get quite good results in this subjects...my mood damn good now. Such like flying in the sky...weehoo...someone please catch me back...Lolz...
When im in a very good mood, I will eat 3 meals a day. So today
Breakfast-Vilo corn oat
Lunch-Mcd
Dinner-fish head mee hoon (finished 1/4 only)
I won't do that during Normal day. I only eat very less and light and NO rice and no oily! Cause Im using Bio essence inch-loss cream. It'll burn my fat after i put it on. Please,let me slim down. I want a slender body shape.

Stella, keep it on! Study well, work hard and get higher CGPA. I want 3.2 now, next semester i want 3.5.
3 papers to go. Good luck.
After that im gonna to go British council ask about my english course. Im kinda interest even everyone are telling me their course fee expensive. Weee,my dad seems agreed i went there for the course.
I want to be a bright and smart girl with knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment