May 15, 2010

Imma da Night Lady!


I'd done my make up around 5pm. Wait and wait my dear Jeff only come fetch me on 6.30pm something.
The exact time start shooting was 7pm. We're been late even eff speed his car to 140.
It's impossible can reach Penang uptown within half hours. Even Ferrari also can't, I believed! 
Omg, i told :"Jeff, i still single not yet marry. Save my life." He laugh at me. Haha
LOVE LIFE, SAVE LIFE. DO NOT SPEED AS WELL.
lolz..err,im kind like help Malaysia do promote do not speed on highway.


This was the first time shooting with whole team photographer. People, not 5 or 6 members. I got shock when i saw them. It was around 10 photographers then only 3 models.
Im super duper nervous during that time,im not in the mood. I keeping self-nervous.
My pose not nice, my face emotion not nice.
I hope they might give me some ideas when im posing. But they don't, they just ask me posing myself and it'll become naturally.

Im just in da mood when i met some of them. They give me ideas,ask me posing this posing that. Yea, i like that. Im a learner but i need somebody to guide me during shooting. If not, how could i get improvement through that?

Stop crap. Is sharing time now.
15-5-2010 . Penang heritage area . KEPC team


 

 

 

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment