May 17, 2010

Semester 4 started

Omg~ it was So So fast! My holidays..it sayings Bye to me..gone!... 
Welcome semester 4 to my life..new sem new life!
Posting some daily pictures over here during this 3 weeks semester break.. my life in my sweet home!



My mum could listen to my heart.
She cooked me--curry prawn-- Thumbs up...LIKE LIKE LIKE! It's my favorite all the time.
Sorry,it‘s too bad. A big bowl of curry put in front of me surely i only eat then forgot to capture it. =(
Second day, lin gau soup and prawn.LIKE LIKE LIKE again! My favorite soup..



Can you guys see that?  Fleshly prawn...
Wooo,damn like fat fat prawn still very fresh. Swimming prawn..lolz!



Then once day i told mum:"mum,u said want to cook spaghetti..when u gonna to cook for me? "

--Mushroom white sauce spaghetti---

After Alicia tuition then she brought us to Supermarket buy spaghetti and da sauce. She put a lot mushroom and hotdog then still meat. Clap hands**LIKE LIKE!!
The old aunty-my mum likes tomato sauce, but I prefered white sauce xD...super nice when it matching to mushroom. =P
Again once day morning she told me we bbq steamboat tonight when i woke up still blur. I ask why? She said,cook for u eat you don't want mehx?


---Prawn and meat! Thumbs up---




I love my mum,she was my special chef. Cook for me.
I love my dad,he was my bank. Give me money.
I love Alicia,she was my hubby. So funny sister.
I love Dylan,he was so lovely. Listen to me all the time.
I love Yvonne,she was my sweet heart. Cute.

My love like this! I can do whatever i like or i want in my own home that i couldn't make it at KL. It too hard to make it to KL lar.. have few housemates then still not full facility in my rent house.
It was a lot of  freedom in sweet home,err..example: wear sexy pyjamas sleeping at the night...then still turn on aircond till max then hiding in my bedsheet hugging my big mickey house. Turn on hit fm listening to DJ ken spinning club hits...
I can meet with buddies my babe here.  友谊万岁!
I can stick with parents everyday eat home-cook everyday. 妈妈照顾的孩子最幸福!
can can can...a lot!!  
I do enjoy every single moment here..is my home where SWEET HOME!
Bake some muffin before i back and brought back few to KL.



Bye,home. I have to go airport 6.30am later.
KL,im back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment