May 21, 2010

They call that ♥ !

Im so tired recently, i got to busy. Done some things and others things come back to me again.
It's okay if its a big problem.
I shouldn't complaint here?
My new semester started i haven't get my assignment or other things else.
No worries. Just left it and i rest well before that and just work hard again.
But my health not really good recently. May be im just too tired i think. "Best friend" soon? I thought so. Why so ma fan 1? Arh..best friend always bothering girls. But why man don't have this kind of trouble? So call this is life.

Alright! I knew i was out of topic. Dear readers,TITLE TODAY : ♥ !
I felt like i really need some love right now. Im trying to lets go,my previous love.
I miss love. I miss care. I miss protection. I miss hug.
I want a man that belongs to myself then who do love me and take care me, who i would do so.
Im a independent girl,(thats why so tired man,mountain and sea also do myself)
I don't know how my aggressive come from.
No, maybe I've no choices i used to be that! I always so shit hide my feelings inside myself and cry myself. Crazy im!!
People, don't think that independent is so easy like drinking water. Not that easy at all!
Cheer to all independent's babe in this world, how great is that.

But in this moments i really need a man who love me to concern me.
I don't have to hide in blanket and cry, give me your shoulder while my tears keep dropping.
There only love...
我真的累了,我不想独立了.让你爱我照顾我保护我,好不好?

No comments:

Post a Comment