May 25, 2010

Sundries day

I can D.I.E without those my sundries and foodstuff in this new semester .
Costs me around 170 ringgit today. Spent around 100 ringgit in Guardian store and 70 ringgit in Jusco market.

 $$$ fly so fast!

Little sharing here about my lifestyle.

Bought some facial products in Guardian store.
As i know from Magazine or any tv program: Girl want to have good skins have to spend more,this always be right. This money cannot save!
Yea, I wear contact lens to college everyday. Yet, it's solution is MUST buy if not i have to wear spec go college. I don't wanna show my auntie's face later people run away from me. I bought 3 bottles once, make it easy for me! I hate to go Guardian store only for little things. xD
Got a Neutrogena hydro boost cleanser and clean&clear blackheads cleanser.
I a bit felt bored to my Loreal babe nowadays. Thought face not enough water these days, damn not very comfortable with that. May be or weather? Don't know. Knew this neutrogena products on TV and magazine and spokes person is a HK artist. Err, Ah Sa. Member of twins.
Hiak hiak,Sounds it kinda good when i saw their advertising shown on tv.
Willing to make a new try, who knows may be it is very nice for me?

As i know a woman cannot only own a facial cleanser it's not enough for that. More facial care more waste $. But no choices because we're girl,right? Weee, finally I found the things that i saw in Vivi which is Bio-re remove make up tissue. The magazine wrote this tissue was quite hot in Japan right now. So i got it too. And clean&clear oil controlling paper.

See, woman always spend much because they want to pretty and prettier and me too.


Always expect living with healthy body.
So is the time  go Jusco to get some foodstuff.
Sorry, no instant mee!
I don't really like instant mee lar..
unhealthy and still cause me fat why still eat?
Better eat something healthy during your studies life.
Life without parents cook for me so i cook for myself lar.
Eat some light food rather than less to eat outside those with dirty oil or oily food.

I love milk, because i lack of calcium.
I love grains and wheat biscuits, because it is really healthy and nice to eat.
I love spaghetti, because it very nice with white mushroom sauce.


Deng deng! The most natural things everand without proses from factory!
Fruits! Vegetables!
Bought some oranges, apple and chine pear.
I like juicy fruits as well.
However i like meat but still have to eat some green vegetables.


This is my studies life. How yours? I enjoy to have this life.
Take care you life, if you gonna to stay until 70 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment