Well. People, I just came back from da club.
Maison 28-5-2010
Up and down. Smile and shake and scream.
Come join the party yea~
Boom boom shake shake~
Weeehoo!! Had a lot of fun with guys and my dear Wen she dance. Keep it up,babe. Supporting your sexy dance...wohoo
Goes on days by days...We've been sleep in a room 1 year long. It's unexplainable mixing inside the deepest of my heart. I like ours pillow talks sometimes. So sweet. Wen, I appreciated you.
Is the very first time I've hug her....my dear Wen. So great.
Wen, im gonna to train you dance so hot. Hiak hiak, do you want?
**MORE GOING TO UPLOAD SOON. BE PATIENT.
Yes, I shall do.
People, I couldn't sleep.
Im not feeling well right now. Get torturing right now.Try imagine you wanted to sleep but you couldn't sleep.
Tooo bad!!
Felt so exhausted doesn't because of i shake my body a lot on dance floor. Im not really so active tonight. I just simply active, im hyperactive previously. I could catch somebody dance with me and get crazy enough.Dance till my ass drop? LOL
Oh my god...aunty bloody mary came finding me! Terror..terror!
Period pain caused me couldn't. My dear stomach, i apologizing to you. Is my fault... drunk cold drinks, I drunk alcohol. But can you stop your fucking torture to me?
Im suffering.
Save me, anyone willing to hug me tight and sleep with me later?
Im here thinking nothing now. Omg, what happened to me again? I've been devastated.
No comments:
Post a Comment