May 30, 2010

Sprained neck

Dear reader, as my tittle today..yea..exactly! I had sprained my neck yesterday noon.
Awesome,right? I also wondering for so long how could be that?

Here a stupid lady Stella got her neck injured while she was blowing her hair with hair dryer.
Okay, ready and listen to me.
Too tired after clubbing so i woke up late.Well, finished shower and blowing blowing my hair then "ka!!"...i screamed "arh, pain pain pain!" Then, i couldn't turn my head because of neck got sprained. Weee, felt better after massage it for so long. Damn,WTH~ how could i sprained my neck so easily??  Careless like sotong.
Ma Ma Miia, even my neck could turn but it's still painful. I cannot could my head as usual, OMG...a little bit a robot actions have to slow motion all the time.
Pain extremely !! I felt really unbearable and it in pain seriously.Wen was sat beside me playing her lappy during that time, I thought want to hold her hand tight.
Because it's pain really drag me out. Freaking unbearable.
Min told: "if it can't get well within 3 days and you might go meet doctor and injection."
I only respond: "har? Are you serious?"
PLEASE DON'T!!
I SCARED INJECTION!!

Felt getting better after put on some medicine today. But Zhi yee had realize my neck was swell. Oh my god...anyone gonna to save me? Please, i don't want inject. I DON'T WANT.
But if it can't get well within this 3days, have to go meet doctor and inject? Yes,can i have more no choices other than this? Save me save me, who gonna to accompany me if i go?

People, my neck got injured who gonna to show me da love and take care me a short while?
Protect me, care me, love me...says you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment