June 1, 2010

Status ♥

-♥-

I changed my facebook relationships status yesterday night. Single to complicated.
Some of my friend dropped comments asking me about that.
Actually no. I don't have a bf but i thought i having a complicated relationships now. Yet, i also don't have much admirers. Im just confused with my love. Maybe i think too much. Maybe i got mistaken or other else. A lot of maybe can question marks in my heart.
My dear Ashley was asking me yesterday night, she ask me choose wisely and don't stay with someone because of loneliness. I don't know. I just don't wanna get hurt anymore. Don't hurt me.
I just want make a try stay with someone who like me and i like him so, don't even think about how longer we can stay or how deep we can love each other. Why don't just couple and follow to your heart? Let your heart make a decision for you. If you like her or him, then stay tune-stay together. Protection, care, love says "i do" for me. LOL

I had been single for around 2 years. Who was staying by my side, they could know this 2 years how i alive. Yea, i did ton of effort. Attitude, academic and many many. Sometime like torture myself. LOL.

I let much good chance go away and i just stay tuned...single..
I told I LIKE SINGLE BECAUSE OF FREEDOM.

But actually just single for don't want to get hurt.

不要对我太好,我怕我会爱上你. 
不要给我没有希望的希望.
I wanna beat myself right now, talking crap thinking nothing. Mad Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment