I looks exhausted right now. Yes,is freaking!
Today use to be a very good day cos my class start at 2pm and end at 6pm. I should felt happy cause I can stick my butt on bed till 12noon only wake up and prepare. Sleep sleep and sleep so sweet... I wondering why my body so heavier and very sleepy today. I don't wanna awake and wanted to stay more longer inside little bear blanket on bed.
I felt cold even fan didn't turn on, I felt cold even i shower with hot water.Mad mad. Something was wrong with me. No appetite at all. Yet,a cup of hot milk and added some fitness cornflakes as my meals. Then, Ate a pill before go to college.
Was illness now !
SAVE ME, please!
Tons of thingy is waiting for me to complete it !
Especially advertisement design. I haven't start to draw any single thing. The deadline drop on monday and have to present design to tutor.
I don't really have much energy to do my thingy. Only wish to lying on bed and take rest.
My body and heavier i lazy to walk, sit or lying as well. I don't wanna move!
Don't wanna go college, can i people? I thought want to take MC but I've forced to go because of an assignment.
Well, can i recover before da presentation or this weekend? I do really need huge energy to push to do my assignments. =(
So god please bless me and save me.
Daddy and mummy having their island trip at Thailand now. Wee, wish them have a great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment