June 6, 2010

A sudden Genting trip

Dear Wen and me planned go KLCC for a casual walk on sunday.
We really very casual.
Dlen was giving me call when im on the way to KLCC, ask me go Genting along with them.
So we changed our mind in a short while and go Genting!! Weee..

Chow yang drive, and Dlen, Chean Wei, Wenwen, me.
Another car is another Chao yang drive with his gf.

Touched the natural air taste the very nice weather.
Relax so much still forgot i got sick that time.
LOL! I don't mind at least im happy enough.



I like this picture captured by Wen's handphone. Caused i looks different. More fair?


D len always very gay!

I wanted to play flying coaster but nobody want play with me. =(
Walk and walked. Hang and hanging then dinner at chinese restaurant.
After that and hanging around again. CASINO CASIN0 !!
I brought Wen went into Casino.
WOO! Im so brave I always like to bring people shopping in Casino. =P
And they won't check ours IC.



Went baskin robbin got a chocolate mint ice-cream. 
I ♥ IT, sweet always bring me happy!

Went back KL around 11pm. Chow yang's car broke down and can't start luckily somebody pass by and help us. Damn lucky man! If not we might stay at Genting Hotel. Such like adventure game?

Then continue second round at SS2. A mamak store call Murni! Crowded.
They told, their roti nice but i not really have that appetite to eat.
Reach home around 1am.

TIRED BUT FUN. 
Short post, im lazy to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment