9.6.2010
Happy birthday Chean Wei!!
Stay handsome and healthy ya people...
Even im sick but i had promise him i'll attend his party so.
Kinda happy to met all Alor star's friend during his party. We have fun and great night together.
Most of them gone because of 3 bottles of these. But i didn't drunk as well, i still awake until last.
Birthday boy Chean Wei, me, En Siang and Wen.
He said he was Malaysia's Justin Bieber. And he told me im pretty and hot that night..Wow,thanks his praise im freaking happy.
Group pictures. All pretty babe and birthday boy hide in behind.
Wen said not yet 3am, she not yet enjoy till maximum.
At last, Dlen drunk and vomit very serious.
Okay, party enough!! No party again!! Is my time catch back my heart to put more more efforts on my academic. Sick and medicine really made annoyed for me. I always felt sleepy and i could sleep more than 10 hours after medicine. So mad.
I felt my life so suck recently. Like meaningless turn without directions and i only stand on ground. I felt like tired all of this. I couldn't stay perfect as i think now. Somebody please save me from hell.





No comments:
Post a Comment