Miss Stella Elle with blue little hello kitty pjyama and her teddy bear.. =)
I like this picture much, just the ordinary me. The original without put on any make up, herm...still pretty? Convincing myself. Yea, in my heart.I like the ordinary me is natural but also make up the sexy me LOL.Usually, I don't like put on cosmetics during I go college. Only if a date after class or presentation. Not necessary to put on make up, Tar college don't have plenty of handsome guy. Yea, no doubt cosmetics really powerful and still enlarge pupil colour lens. winks**
Alright...as my tittle today again L.I.F.E.
I don't like my life being suck. Who like their life being suck? LOL. Nobody like i think. xD
My life was meaningless and so suck recently. ='(
My heart wasn't fine. Yea every inch. I was like fool keep doing nothing, thinking nothing, blurry for every single day. Doing same thing repeatedly...such as awake on morning to attend class, hihihaha finish class and back home, take a bath, dinner, online for whole night. This is how my lifestyle now, I don't like at all! I listen to lecturer but i don't pay much attention on each lesson, still sleepy sometime. No, im not getting lazy. Just felt embarrassed and stress out. This kind of bad feelings had ruined my life. Pent-up my emotions, i keep asking myself these day what and why holly shit i doing? And it was no answer. I don't know how to answer it. I don't know what shit i doing here. I felt i a rubbish in a dustbin or dust in the air. Nothing nothing nothing!! Still nothing ='(I like previous semesters, my life was fullness. I did a good management of my time for thingy.
Maybe I'd give myself too much freedom now and i don't have huge motivation to move.
I was trying to get back my life , get back to normal life. Stay with comfortable, something to do and to busy, enough time to rest well. Only that simple.
Finally, i did something like human being to do. =)
Rushed my assignments yesterday. Stay tuned thinking ideas in front lappy for few hours. Sleep at 3am something, the next day i awoke i felt it doesn't different. I don't have those great and nice feelings to face a new day, suppose to felt great and welcome today to me.
Erm, have 3 hours middle break and i went MPH bookstore at Jusco. Looking for novel. Twilight set with 4 books included pretty nice packing costs RM 188. Not really addicted like that.
At last, I bought the 3th book Twilight eclipse. RM 50 flies away from my wallet. Weeee, Can't wait to read, i want to know how the story going! A bit guilty, this is only the first novel in my life. Omg omg, don't laugh please. I knew i should start to read novel earlier. But it won't be too late, I still young.Guess what i did? I note down those words that i don't know. Then write in chinese and english meaning when i read somebody's blogger, watch movie, read book so and on. Wow, Is really quite work for me. Improvement improvement, please. I wish everyone in college speak english with me. Speaking to me!! I don't mind to wrong i mind to improve more. Speak will be a big space to improve more beside than reading.I always expected i can't speak very fluent english and write a good english writing. Anyway, wish me please. You're really struggle and I can do it well.
Going back Alor Star for father's day tomorrow.
Shh, my parents don't know im going back, I'm gonna to give them surprise! Didn't prepare present but my sista Alicia and me going to prepare a dinner for whole family. Success success, please!! Woo, but it had been a while i never take bus go back hometown. more than half year.Err, i have a bit scare. LOL, scare for? Take bus. Ready my butt to stick on bus 7hours!
So i wish it is save journey. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment