Firstly, I really want to say :"Happy father's day to you,thanks you daddy! Still you're my king, I love you forever and ever." I don't buy you a expensive cake, I don't buy you a very expensive wine , I don't buy you a branded present. But just want to letting you know, that all come out from my truly heart even it's a very simple celebration.
It been 19years, I had stayed in this world . You're the person who scold me loudly and fiercely without any scruples. Yet, You also the person who love me and concern me without a talk. You also work very struggles and hard for our home. What you was giving to me, I felt so great. I have a warm family even im not a upper class family in this social. But i do really like every single moment that we stay happily together. It's enough for me. A lot of memories still staying with me.
Millions thanks to you to given me all the best things as you can do and support me what i want. Hold my hands, Guide me in true ways, Love me with secretly since i came to this world. I really appreciated. But at the same time, I felt sorry. I'm a bad daughter before still hate you and no respect you. But im awake now, you see my changes? Yes, i believed you've. Last few months, you said you do spend even 100k or 200k just want let me study well and hard. I really felt so touch in my deepest heart. I can felt part of your love and ways to treating me good. I promise i'll study well as i can and overseas get my degree. Getting elder and im getting mature thoughts. An adult not a childish child anymore. You give me a hand when i was a little baby starting to walk, let me hold your hand when you older . I'd promise take care you until the rest of life.
Millions thanks to you to given me all the best things as you can do and support me what i want. Hold my hands, Guide me in true ways, Love me with secretly since i came to this world. I really appreciated. But at the same time, I felt sorry. I'm a bad daughter before still hate you and no respect you. But im awake now, you see my changes? Yes, i believed you've. Last few months, you said you do spend even 100k or 200k just want let me study well and hard. I really felt so touch in my deepest heart. I can felt part of your love and ways to treating me good. I promise i'll study well as i can and overseas get my degree. Getting elder and im getting mature thoughts. An adult not a childish child anymore. You give me a hand when i was a little baby starting to walk, let me hold your hand when you older . I'd promise take care you until the rest of life.
My Father King, love you.
Thanks you for giving me a lot.
Truly, Daughter Stella Elle.
No comments:
Post a Comment