June 21, 2010

Goes on smoothly

Aww! My bed in ma home really nice enough. Felt sad to Say Bye ! to My pretty town-Alor Star on 11am. Reached KL hostel on 6.30pm. Had spent 8hours on public transport. I would book flight earlier next time caused bus made my butt sticked on chair 7hours. Mad enough.. I didn't even take a nap when the way back. Keep thinking and looking all the way. Thinking a lots. Teeth braces, academics, overseas degree, love, life...Still reading my eclipse babe but also checking dictionary at the same time. Dear mummy still prepared some food for me. Guess what I did? I Brought bak zhang come back KL. Sorry, I knew it's pork ingredient but i still brought back even there are some Malays inside bus. I had received a message by an jobs agent these days. Trying to call and catch up with them. Finally I got some replied and information.Work as show gal or model in event and exhibition. Hoping them hired me and introduce me more jobs too. In tend of earn money also earn experience, why not? Sure I wish to work for more and more. 11th July world in Genting don't know what VIP dinner event. RM 300.
Keep in touch with her now, moreover she ask me go brief-lying. The company located at Cheras. It's a bit harder for me to go there if I don't have a car.
However, Good luck all the times. I wanted my shinning careers.
Pray truly, let me succeed please.
Goes on smoothly, Life. Love. Academic. Job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment