*Having chocolate in a cafe before interview on Wednesday . "winks
Alright. Let start!! I was went for 2 interviews in this week.
First jobs, Genting Highlands event on 11th of July. They needs pretty presentable girls there. As I mention always, like a shinning vase let people to eye on you. My missions is use to walk and walk! Dress up with
Second jobs,World Cyber Games exhibition locate at Mid Valley. Exact date is 16th 17th 18th of July. Its a global event considers as Cyber games festival too.This exhibition having partnership with few famous company which are Pikom, Samsung, TM net, Isus, Aser, Kingston and others. How great I might meet different people in this event. Fuyoh, Imma excited! Can't wait for work this. Herm, but this jobs consider is a challenge. I wore mermaid costume before,so the very first time to
I'mma girl who do seeking to make new try always !
Different Things. Different Experience. Different Life.
Appreciated that some people giving me chances. If they introduced for me, for sure I would like to introduced them too. "How you treat you, I would treat you back at the same ways" always in my mind. I just sent my resume to apply another jobs on 31of July. Might wear different costume to work. Again new things. I like it! Then still Ginfen introduced me work for sunsilk roadshow. Wishing they approve me. Imma still a student. Won't just let my academics go away. I'll manage my time properly as well if i work. Thanks god! Freelance model...it goes on smoothly again. =)
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment