Hey people, I'm here to making my blogger alive-update. Hiak hiak, sorry to neglected it for a few days. Sunsilk co-creation 2days roadshow at Kinrara, Puchong officially done! But my 300$ have to wait for 3 months only can get. Herm, never mind lar as long as $$. xD
I love $$, somehow earn in true way..kay?
You Stella! Better keep fit body as well to get more jobs!
Sunsilk PG girl very elegant with da uniform. Hiak hiak, looks pretty professional right? Able to persuade people to buy more? LOL xD
Grab a new cusp high heels the day before I work for this. Got it from Vincci, costs me 85$. Heels is 3 and 1/2 inch only its comfort when i try. But come to next when I was wore on for few hours. My toes started painful. And i started walk like Crab! You get me,right? Perhaps not the inch problem, I could wear 4 inch quite well too I think is cusp problem. TIGHT! A bit not comfortable plus tight its totally different compare when i tried on the shop. Hence, I was paid 85$ to buy a experience. If it is cusp high heels I should choose bigger size. Planning give it to somebody. ='(
How my jobs going?
5 PG work for this event cause its only mini roadshow unlike grand as Sg wang and Sunway that one.
Herm, So far so good la my jobs. Because of my toes painful I thought don't want go work on the second day but at last I went! You know why? If I ffk might be create me a bad image and impression. How can if i first time work for Ape ideas and ffk? You know I'm a person not kind like that,right? LOL, praising myself. =D
Dad give me a call during my break. I Promised dad I'd manage my time well if i work for free lance.
Dad believe me,kay? I ♥ YOU
Met some new fellow, all PG girl nice and friendly enough. Still we can chit chat a lot. Most of them are tarcian too only one from Utar. If there a chance I would like to work with them again. The only holly shit is high heels wound me. Ouch, its kinda pain! Looks weird when Im walking, ORANG KURANG UPAYA OR CRAB? LOL
EARN MORE $ TO PAMPER MYSELF!!
Coming jobs on 11th July, the final match of Fifa world cup that why I work for.
1-Coach wallet or wristlets.
2-Long champ Paris handbag.
No comments:
Post a Comment