July 1, 2010

Pavilion Mega sales 2010

Yea..is July right now,people!
Should have a devil smile...hohoho MEGA SALES!!

I love my purple ribbon on my head. Aren't this clothes looks nice? Yea, dear mummy bought for me. Pretty mama always buy me some nice clothes. I looks nice in yellow I thought. =)


Imma a girl learning smile nicely in picture since I had make decision to teeth brace. Too late? I'm Saving $$ now. It's going to be okay I could bear however how pain it can be. I willing to spend some times and some money to have a pretty nice teeth for whole long life because is worth ever.

Even though no one is perfect.
But everyone can trying to be perfect. Nothing is impossible!

Have a nice shopping at Pavilion with Teng and Angel noon today. Woke up around 9o'clock in a good mood then cook chicken porridge for myself still brought some for friends. Hey, nanana my cooking skills not bad actually. Their comments is delicious more than they expected. Weee..my future man should felt proud because his life..me..can cook well.

Reached and saw a apple function over there. I was planning on it so I pass by and ask about iphone4. I believe that who view the video about i phone new functions, I bet you'll fall in love with it! Best technologies right now. Damn like it..iphone4 but too bad is expensive!! Mr. Moh would says NO to me.
I have cut down some fat. People told me I have a better body shape at the same time they also told still not good enough. Yea, still not good enough. Attempted to become a coke bottles body shape like Lee hyori. You guys know her? She is damn hot chick. Woohoo, looking forward ya!
I could fit T-shirt and looks nice than before. Kinda HAPPY! =D


Teng said looks match with my skin colour. I though so. I looks fair in this colour. At last, I bought this. The only one piece I grab today. ='(


Its a pink shirt with red little love. So sweet and young. I didn't bought this. Grab it next time? Pavilion's Padini always ready enough stock. I desired MNG singlet but I didn't buy..too many people have it. LOL. Found some girls wearing on everywhere. Zara also sales! Cotton on! I went to Coach finding my small wallet, but I couldn't found the one that I saw through website. Then, went to Long champ also. Suck, Malaysia's price really quite a big different with US price. I'm gonna to ask Jeff help me get from US. =D

We have no ideas where to goes for our dinner. Friday? Wongkok? Dragon-i? At last our proposition was food court. Cause different cuisine over there a lotsa choice then to solve personal taste problem easily. xD

Saying cheese..please do remember our friendships in college. Public relations b4 babe!


Guess what? Lv shan text me a message when I'm home around 8o'clock ask me attend party. She ask me take trains to Kelana Jaya and she come fetch me. Oh no, I don't want she said come till my condo fetch me at last. Oh my gosh~ I removed make up and take bath and re-make up again. Felt so guilty to my face skin. Josee pick me up on 12something. Such a coincidence still met Chow yang, D len and En siang over there. We dance we shake we jump we shout! Just thrown caution into the wind and decided go for it. Have a great night with them.

And we're sexy ladies in da club.

No comments:

Post a Comment