I just came back from a gathering with Cs and Leekee. Well, they're my high school mate. 3 of us doing our studies in different college still staying different area. Cs in Subang Inti, staying at Bukit Jalil. Leekee in The one academy, staying at Sunway. Miss Stella in Tarc, staying at Setapak.
Cs picked me up. Thanks you Cs! 0mg, We almost lose one's way in KL central. Deng, He don't have a gps he don't need it he told. Finally reached Sunway Pyramid around 6something then take our dinner at Manhattan fish market. Chilled at Starbucks after dinner.Weeehoo!
I ask Cs bring along his DSLR let me play. Hiak hiak. So in ♥ with it. I took it walk around and cam-whore around. I felt sad I don't have a camera even is digital 1. Let see some pictures most taken by me. Wee,I'm not a model to let photographers shooting tonight. I was shoot people and thingy. =D
~COFFEE after dinner~
I am drinking hot caramel latte. Taken by Cs.
Nothing wrong this pictures but my face looks so pale..wondering why, need more facial mask? ='(
Caramel latte!! Caramel latter!!
Nice shot? Taken by me! =D
There were nice cakes and dessert inside this. I didn't get some. My tummy was full of Manhattan's seafood. Oh no, how if seafood plus latte still plus a slide of cake? Its really a lot calories inside my stomach. And I shouldn't. =D
Leekee. His hand could draw very well. You guys want to draw a portrait can looking for him.
Design's student always have a lot of art sense.
Cs. He was playing his mac book during this time.
Naaa,He was really indulgence all the time. Enjoyable his life!
This 2 little girl was cute. They were standed behind me and letting me cam-whore them. Well, I had forgot their name but its a very long name. But they told me their daddy came here for work. I didn't bring some candy with me, if not I might treat them some. Children always like candy! =)
~DINNER at Manhanttan Fish Market~
Main course is their fresh seafood.
Awesome? The waitress did this in front us. Cs keeping captured while she was doing this.
Deng!!! This is ours seafood dinner. Move move fast fast, grab seafood. My favor prawn! Their chips quite nice. Fish very fresh. Herm, everything also fresh in da shop! Haa..
Good night,people.
Good luck to my jobs briefing tomorrow.
Still my dear Dizon, gonna to start her studies soon.
All the best. I ♥ U, always support you as long as you wish to do.
Everyone fighting for their dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment