Yeah! Finally, Twilight Eclipse showing in Malaysia on 8th July 2010. Guess what? =D
I watched first showing on 8th 12am sharp. Honestly, I never did it in cinema before. Err, I means book ticket earlier to watch the first showing and with very excited mood. So, the is the very first time I watch the first showing in cinema. I felt great did it for Eclipse. I should says thanks my classmate Ying(super fans of twilight) and Vivi. Ying books ticket and Vivi fetched us go. Ying is the one who influenced me a lot, she keep telling me it very nice when New moon was showing in Malaysia.
If you watched New moon before and you might understand what is Eclipse talking about. If you never watch New moon and you go for Eclipse it doesn't use you watch for it. And maybe you'll confuse to theirs story. Caused it is relatively related to previous movie. =)
It all begins with a choice.
The beginning was that, Edward chose Bella and Bella chose Edward so.
Eclipse is talk about a group of vampire wild with theirs fierce craving for Bella death.Victoria-vampire was the leader of the revenge plan. She gathers some helpers start her revenge plan to Edward and Bella. Edward killed Victoria's boyfriend and Victoria was craving for Bella death because she wanted to let Edward know what the feelings that you lose your partner. Then Cullen family(Edward's family) and wolf (Jacob's gang) did a lot and work together to protect Bella and trying to stop the revenge plan.
Edward- Bella's protector all the time. Jacob-another man who loved Bella too.
Theirs kiss always sweet!xD
I so in ♥ to this movie because of Edward and Bella. Those scene keep recall in my mind. Arh!! Their sweet moments... really nice enough! How Edward protect his Bella and what Edward did to Bella. Especially what they say to each other. Bella said she loves Jacob too but Edward still the one she more love than Jacob. Nothing much can describe still sweet and sweet. I should add on some salt to myself too sweet for me to watch it. Is a bit waste, I watched with classmate and not my man. Because I don't have a man. Somehow my prince will come to me one day. Will him?
Stay tuned!
Looking for the fourth twilight.
I ♥ Edward and Bella.
Looking for the fourth twilight.
I ♥ Edward and Bella.



No comments:
Post a Comment