July 10, 2010

Bye,World cup jobs

Roaw, EMO-ing right now. Imma so down now. I'm not going to blogging about working for world cup event and blah blah blah. Last week, Catherine from Code Entertainment informed me this jobs had taken by another agent. Well, I left it and I forgot it.

But I received a message From Lex around 8pm just now. Content is about a jobs replacement at Genting same event also work for World cup. When I looks at the payment :RM 400 on the spot. I'm kinda happy and cheer my mood staying on top during that time. Herm..overspent this month. I need $ badly, felt so great finally somebody like Angel from heaven coming save me since I'm poor now. Okay, I called for that company. And sent my profile and waited her answer for few minutes. A mean while, I called back. You people don't have to guess and you know, "Sorry ya, this jobs had taken by another person."
Actually, I didn't blame on that girl. Still thanks Cynthia. So, what to do? I blamed on myself. I should have a faster move and actions to call back the girl and sent my profile in very short time and get their confirm smoothly.
Wanted to hang out. What the hell, people waiting for Uruguay and Germany football match on 2.15am. Pissed off. Thanks Yee chien chat me in MSN.  

My heart was staying on top just now and dropping very down and down right now.
Huuu, I need a deep breath. Calm and cool down. Please relax, Miss Stella Elle.

I knew I shouldn't get mad because this is how a free lancer's life going. Work for freelance and they might inform you interview anytime even kick you out also.
Wishing coming jobs also goes smoothly..
What I need now is LUCK , wish me good luck from your heart.

I never says I need protection doesn't means I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment