July 13, 2010

Go away, tiredness.

A few seconds ago, I dropped a post on my facebook's profile.

Tiredness go go go away! You're already bothering my study mood devilishly. Restless but still have to do so. Its really torturous. How sad. ='(

Having a mid-term tomorrow. Subject title basic marketing and promotions. Teaching by Miss Sheila. She was in my favor's lecturer list.
I'm not tired because of mid-term or revision. I went gym room along with my pretty mood evening just now. Maybe spent too much energy on it and caused me so tired right now. Freaking sleepy after hot shower. Oh no, It really such a torture!! Tiredness you're bothering me devilishly right now. You're ruined my study mood. Miss Stella Elle restless here. Somebody please call 911 and ask them save me from the hell!! Even tons of sleepy but I've do revisions too. Arh Arh Arh,torturing now right now. I should finish it earlier and jump on bed earlier. Is time to move after a cup of hot oatmeal. Should'nt spend more time here.
Bye,dear readers. Love you, Stella Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment