Tomorrow will be the first day I work for WCG- world cyber games. Is a event launching about online games.
Herm, I don't have any special mood or excited. Aww, bunny costume! It 3days duration from 16th till 18th. I've to wear white colour cover toes high heels during work. Guess what? I shop more than 10 shops only got it. Is quite hard to searching a certain shoes. Too bad only 3 inches, I expected for 4 inches as well. But what is great its really comfort. Oh, I felt horrible and terrible after Sunsilk roadshow about the high heels problem. Still, it wounded me! A nice shoes really much important for who is doing modeling. Provide you whole day comfortable and also a affection to your mood. But I saw another design which is 5inches almost inches in a shop. My first impression is "Wow, so awesome design!", winks** Ying and me may be gonna to grab it soon.
Ying, sincerely thanks your accompanion today. Appreciated that. Is really not that easy to accompany a picky girl who is me to get a shoes. Very short updated. Good night. Muaks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment