July 20, 2010
Girl in World Cyber Games 2010
Thanks. =) This event was goes smoothly. Thanks Sunny fetched me go this 3 days and still my babe that working as show girl along with me. And friendly fellow who work with me and so on. Add them once in facebook. See you guys in coming Pikom PC fair. Muaks!! =) Other than that still got to know so many photographers. Kacha Kacha..Keep in touch ya. And yea all model also pretty sexy and slim!! I jealous them. But I knew is really meaningless to jealous them and no point too. I only can work hard to make myself perfectly and getting pretty and slim. And much things to learn on right now and future. Imma not a professional model. Sigh...Still same thing, work out to make body looks getting nice and nicer. So far, I found a problem. My face looks fat in camera. I should find a right angle to face camera as well. One things try to change only is hair style. Roaw!! Who willing to help me?
GOOD LUCK FOR ME.
I WANTED TO GOT A BETTER BODY SHAPE!
Got flu, sore throat and fever after this event. Having a presentation tomorrow. Dear Ann coming to KL on tomorrow. We should meet up and shopping and chill at coffee bean as well. I can't wait to see you, dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment